Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted on-demand cloud computing platform. It has steadily grown popular with its services since it was first introduced in 2006. It offers 175 fully-featured services on a global scale from multiple data centers. This Amazon offered service is well embraced by leading Software Development and E-commerce Development companies across the globe to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
Amazon Web Services brought a record of $10 billion in revenue by the first quarter of 2020. It controls more than a third of the global cloud computing market and is ahead of competitors like Microsoft Azure.
The AWS is composed of different cloud computing products and services. The two main products of AWS are –
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) – Amazon’s virtual machine service that removes the hassles of procuring, deploying, and maintaining hardware in-house.
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) – Amazon’s scalable, flexible and easily accessible storage system.
Following reasons makes AWS successful!
- It is Cost-Efficient– AWS moves companies away from physical computing technology onto the Cloud and lets them pay for only what they use. They are not charged for any upfront cost to build a storage system. The charges of AWS customers scale automatically according to the usage.
- Security and Reliability – It’s more secure than a company hosting its own storage or Web Application Services. The data centers of AWS are globally spread and are strictly maintained. It keeps its data as hidden as possible by locating those in out-of-the-way locations. It also allows access only on an essential basis.
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) Clusters – The high memory, cluster GPU and cluster figure instances, price benefits, flexibility and physical property of Amazon EC2 are designed to produce superior network capability. These also lead to perform most functional network-intensive operations with a significant increase in output.
- Mobile-Friendly Access – The AWS services are easily accessible on both the iOS and Android applications in Mobiles. The AWS Mobile Hub guides and supports the compatible feature for your app. This supports the services like development, testing, monitoring and configuring mobile app features like content delivery systems, Content Management Systems and push notifications. The AWS Mobile SDK gives your app the direct access to AWS services like DynamoDB, S3, and Lambda.
- Elasticity – AWS Cloud storage eliminates traffic pressure or the risk of space unavailability. There is always an option to increase the capacity whenever the rush is high and reduce it accordingly. AWS can manage any unpredictable coming traffic very effectively.
- Scalable and Adaptable – AWS has seamless low-cost migration services and also supports the development in business growth. It allows flexible usage to the customers in an affordable budget and provides a “set and forget” computing principle.
These attractive features have helped AWS to get the largest community of customers and partners. You can leverage the latest technologies with AWS to experiment and innovate more quickly. This is why AWS is considered the most accepted and successful cloud computing platform amongst its competitors. At Digital Mesh, our AWS developers offer superior cloud services in Computing, Storage, Database, SNS and SQS. Our extensive experience in cloud computing has made us one of the leading AWS Providing Company in India.
Get in touch with us to find out how we can help you get the best possible AWS services.