Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Cloud Computing Services
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a comprehensive and evolving market leader in IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) and PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) for cloud ecosystems. These cloud computing platforms can be combined to create an upgradable cloud application without worrying about delays related to infrastructural conditions and management.
At Digital Mesh , Our developers have extensive experience with AWS to offer superior cloud services in the following areas:
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) – It's a service that provides virtual servers to deliver fixed-size, multitenant Virtual Machines (VMs) that are Xen-virtualized (without auto restart).
- Dedicated Instances that offer single-tenant VMs
- Special options for HPC with Graphics Processing Units (GPUs)
- Elastic Block Store – VM-independent block storage
- SSD options, and Provisioned IOPS
- Simple Storage Service [S3] – Object based storage that is integrated with a CDN (Cloud Front).
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
Contact us to find out how we can help you get the most out of Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Cloud Computing Services.