Kubernetes (K8s or "Kube") is an open-source container orchestration platform for automating scaling, deployment, and management of containerized applications. It was first designed by Google and is now maintained by the CNCF - Cloud Native Computing Foundation. Kubernetes groups containers that make up an application into logical units in various types of physical, virtual, and cloud environments. Google Kubernetes is a highly flexible container tool that delivers even complex applications with ease and consistency. It was developed to focus on applications that 'run on clusters of hundreds to thousands of individual servers'.
Why use Kubernetes?
These are some of the powerful and advanced capabilities of Kubernetes –
- Availability - Its high in-built fault tolerance enables it to run anywhere including extremely large scale operations, hybrid, on-premises bare metal, OpenStack, Public cloud Google, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Auto-scaling - Kubernetes can automatically scale up and down based on traffic and server load.
- Extensive Ecosystem - Kubernetes has a strong ecosystem extends around Container Networking Interface (CNI) and Container Storage Interface (CSI), and inbuilt logging and monitoring tools.
- Avoid vendor lock issues - Kubernetes can use any vendor-specific APIs or services except where it provides an abstraction like load balancer and storage.
- Flexibility -Kubernetes flexibility enables you to deliver the containerized applications wherever and whenever you need with consistency and ease no matter how complex your need is.
Few Essential Features and Concepts of Kubernetes -
- Automated deployment, scheduling, rollouts & rollbacks
- Self-Healing Capabilities
- Horizontal Scaling & Load Balancing
- Consistency for development, testing and production
- The loosely coupled infrastructure enables components to act as a separate unit
- Provides a higher density of resource utilization
- Offers enterprise-ready features
- Application-centric management
- Auto-scalable infrastructure
- Ability to create predictable infrastructure
- Storage orchestration
Our team is extremely proficient in Kubernetes Deployment. As one of the most experienced Kubernetes Development Company in India, at Digital Mesh we adapt according to your business needs by keeping your objectives as our priority. Contact us to know more about how we can help you grow your business.
Docker is an open-source containerization technology designed to simplify the process of creating, deploying and running applications. It allows automating the deployment of applications in lightweight and portable containers. It has attained popularity in the cloud and application packaging world.
Docker is computer software that enables rapid deployment in the form of virtualization at the level of Operation Systems (OS). It reduces the engagement of multiple servers in the form of containerization.
Features of Docker -
- Isolated environments for managing the applications
- Easy Modeling
- Version control
- Application Agility
- Developer Productivity
- Operational Efficiencies
Advantages of Docker -
- It offers a fast and easy initial set up - installs and configure
- It can work efficiently by integrating with existing Docker tools
- It lets you explain your application lifecycle in depth
- It allows the user to track their container versions with ease to examine discrepancies between prior versions
- It offers a quick-paced environment that boots up a virtual machine and lets an app run in a virtual environment quickly
- It ensures that the application is isolated
- The documentation of Docker is very exhaustive
At Digital Mesh , our expert developers have been successfully providing Docker services to our global customers for a number of years. Our experienced Docker developers can set up your customised environment quickly and efficiently. Contact us to know more about how we can help you grow your business.
Our team of Remote administration ensures maximum uptime by proactive monitoring of your systems around the clock for detecting any possible abnormality. They also perform routine upgrades including system tweaking and maintenance services in order to avoid any kind of disruptions in work.
Unavailability of administrators is a common challenge for small & medium firms. And even if you can find a qualified System Administrator the costs maybe much more than a small firm can afford. Our team consists of experts on Windows, Linux, and Cloud platforms.
At Digital Mesh , we provide remote administration services for:
- Linux / Windows / Unix Servers
- Database Administrations
- Cloud servers like Amazon / Google / Microsoft Cloud Servers
- Firewalls / Routers
These are few tasks which our IT system administrators at Digital Mesh perform on a regular basis –
- Installs, configures and maintain servers and networks
- Oversees system performance and troubleshoots issues
- Creates a backup and safeguards the data if there are any hindrances
- System upgrades following new releases
- Maintains internal documentation through Wiki
- Manages account setups
- Sustaining network integrity and server deployment
- Monitors and maintains the network servers such as VPN gateways and intrusion detection systems
- Ensures high-level security and efficiency resulting in 100% output.
The remote database administration services we provide include -
- Recoverability- Create and test Backups
- Integrity- Verify or help to verify data integrity
- Security –Define and implement access controls of the data
- Availability – Ensures Maximum uptime
- Performance – Ensures maximum performance
- Helping - Development and testing support.
You can contact us to know more about our services and how we can help your business leverage our vast expertise.